Tuesday, May 14, 2013

Mother's Day

I woke up (in tears) to this....


a collage and a precious video from my little boy that first called me and gave the title "Momma".


Celebrated the rest of the day by dedicating this precious baby to the Lord...


loved hosting and celebrating with both sets of families in our new home.






Ended the day with the reality that in 15 short weeks, we will be a family of five....


that little nugget is now 25 weeks, and we are so anxious and excited about his arrival!

And unexpectedly and surprisingly continued to celebrate today as I received the most emotional package I have ever received in the mail...


all of Rowen's artwork (to which I PROUDLY hung/displayed ever piece in the mud room)...

 

So blessed, honored, humbled, speechless, overjoyed...(the list could go on forever) to be a Mommy to 3 of the most precious baby boys! As a little girl, I would lay hands on my baby dolls praying that they would come to life, because I wanted to be a Mommy so badly. In just 2 short years, God has unveiled so many of my dreams and has answered my prayers in ways I could have never wished for!

No comments:

Post a Comment