Friday, August 10, 2012

Month ONE

So hard for me to believe that a month ago, we were heading to the hospital to begin the process of welcoming little bit into the world..... 


People don't lie.....they grow waaaaaaay too fast. And if I could freeze time (with big brother home of course), I would. I guarantee my emotions would be much more stable if that were possible. It is so humbling to watch him grow and develop, yet at the same time, I feel my heart could explode at the reality of him getting any bigger.


We love this little guy more than I can put into words. 


He has been the most peaceful....


alert....


interactive...


travel lovin'....


laid back...

  






sweetest...


baby I know (of course I am biased)! We couldn't have prayed for a more perfect and precious child. When we stare at him (constantly), we are reminded of God's faithfulness and reassured that just as He perfectly brought him into our lives, He is and WILL do the same with Rowen.


In the meantime, Rowen has another prayer warrior praying him home. He may be small :), but together our prayers are BIG...

No comments:

Post a Comment