Thursday, May 13, 2010

In the Heart of a Child........

there is no pride,
no prejudice,
no hidden agendas,
and no inhibitions.
Simply UNdiluted humility.
They don't care what people think.
They aren't self-conscious.
They believe!.....EVERYTHING!and because of that they are considered the greatest in the Kingdom of Heaven.
The word "humble" comes from the Greek word tapenioo.....meaning humiliate.
No ones better at that than a child.
LOSE YOURSELF and gain the heart, mind, and spirit of a child!

2 comments:

  1. I love this!!! Did you read Mark Batterson's book "In a Pit with a Lion on a Snowy Day?" I think it's in chapter 8 it kinda hits on this same idea.
    Love the pictures!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. You are such a wise woman, Heather! I loved this post and I wish that I could copy it and put it on my blog. I am so thankful for you in our lives!!!!
    Mallory

    ReplyDelete