Monday, May 24, 2010

Bags, Trees, and Weddings

= my current season of life.

I pack to unpack and pack again.......if it didn't include time with a stud, and this time, a trip to the beach, Id probably complain.
How does a random storm result in this.....?
Not sure, but it did. Which also resulted in packing my bags for Payt's wedding in Tuscaloosa in the DARK. Yes, the "thunder" storm that swept through Birmingham on Thursday night did a little more than just thunder......No power for 2 days.
We spent the weekend in the grand town of Tuscaloosa :). Payton was another groomsmen and I was the lucky date.
Still pondering on how he missed the 2 year span of my wedding season......we're three down with three more to go. Hes a popular dude.
Hope you had a great weekend!

No comments:

Post a Comment