Tuesday, November 10, 2009

Who Would Have Thought.....

that a boy.......
would not only have me on the campus of the University of Alabama for the second time this year.......
BUT have me incoperating the color red into my baking when its not Christmas...... And between the two of them, I am WELL educated on the big Alabama "traditions" except for one that I still lack an explanation on......
college girls with hairbows? Someone please explain......Im not poking fun, just confused and would love an explanation. Ive been debating for almost a year now if Kaleys getting to the age where hairbows need to be cut out of the wardrobe, but when I go down to Tuscaloosa; it seems to be that we may be ok for a couple more years......
But all in all its the sweet faces such as these that make our time there so much fun and worth while......
Little does he know that Im keeping tabs, and for every day I spend in TTown; he owes me two in Auburn....

No comments:

Post a Comment