Sunday, March 31, 2013

Happy Resurrection Sunday

"And he said to them, "Do not be amazed; you are looking for Jesus the Nazarene, who has been crucified. He has risen; He is not here; behold, here is the place where they laid Him."  Mark 16:6

I could not be anymore humbled and thankful for the power of the cross and the grace that has been brought into our lives because of it. Between my 3 boys and my husband, I stand in awe at the sanctifying work that He is doing within our family...all because He is ALIVE and active today just as he was thousands of years ago. 

Warning...picture overload.




Again, so thankful for His grace over our family; and as always, we're excited, hopeful, prayerful, expectant and anxious about ALL of our boys being home with us next Resurrection Sunday!!


Lastly, (I'll probably get in trouble for posting this pic) I am so very thankful for the constant grace displayed through my husband's life. Honored and humbled to share life with him, and thankful for the solid leadership he brings to our family.

No comments:

Post a Comment