Wednesday, February 16, 2011

Time Again

"Thank You" notes have hit the horizon once again......


And Im not only here to tell you how grateful I am to have so many to tackle, but to encourage any bride -to -be that might be reading, to go purchase one of these guys......


This was my first wedding gift given to me by one of my best friends, Jana. I was so grateful and appreciative at the time of receiving, but after a night of tackling those suckers; I cant say "thank you" enough! Gotta love some organization!!! I'm sure you can find them at any wedding store/boutique, but Jana got mine at Wedding Etc in Homewood, Alabama.


Hope everyone had a lovely Valentines Day. My Valentine and I enjoyed a delicious dinner at Stone's Throw in Mt. Laurel and then had a romantic evening at Books A Million looking at kitchen and bathroom magazines. Yes, that is our life right now! Lowes, Home Depot, Books A Million, and Google have intertwine themselves into our relationship. Not too much longer :) til we'll be extremely thankful for them........from a distance!

We had a fabulous day and night planned to spend in Atlanta, but as you see in the picture below.......WE'RE EXHAUSTED!! And the last thing we felt like doing was burning more rubber. So Valentines Day in Birmingham it was and we were relaxingly (I dont know if thats a word, but spell check didnt catch it) happy!


I have to admit that theres nobody else I'd rather be emptying my fuel tank (physically and financially...ha) with than this guy right here!!! He efforts and hard work are unmatched!

Kitchen has made MAJOR progress. Stay tuned.....

1 comment:

  1. WHAT AN AMAZING GIFT Jana Banana :) Heather-SO EXTRMELEY sorry I missed the shower!! I had a photo shoot that afternoon that had already been re-scheduled once. I have you a "happy" and I'll bring it to the wedding :) Xx

    ReplyDelete