Thursday, December 2, 2010

I May Be Guilty.......

of one day eating up every


single


one


of


these faces......


The boys, Mallie, and I spent the entire day together: building train tracks, making worms with play-doh, watching a few cartoons, playing with a nativity scene, "cooking" pop-tarts, playing football, having a lunch picnic in the living room floor which included building walls on each side of the blanket to make the ants couldnt get our food, AND


loving on the precious angle. WHO is sitting up and already wanting to crawl!


I want to eat them up!

Then I come home to these.....


with this note......


from this guy......


And I could really eat him up.


And remember this little girl.......


who isnt little anymore.......


I just packed her bags, and Im toting her to Guin with me for the weekend.

Happy Weekend Everyone!

No comments:

Post a Comment