Thursday, October 7, 2010

The God We Praise

The Church at Brookhills just released an awesome worship CD......"The God We Praise." If you're in desperate need of freshening up your iTunes like I was, heres an excellent choice.
And speaking of music, I want to introduce one of the most talented musicians I know......Erin Tumlin.

And its just been confirmed that she'll be available to sing at the wedding! Erin is one of my good friends from Auburn. And I have to say that she is one of the funniest, most talented, beautiful, one of kind, Jesus-loving women I know. We are thrilled beyond words! Payton and I couldn't have asked for a better touch of music than what Erin's gifted with!

Wedding guest, you're in for a treat.

Lastly. Last night, Payton and I received one of the most special treats from some of our greatest friends.We arrived at the church where we were surprised with a beautiful cake and a DVD slide show consisting of sweet messages from the youth and numerous, numerous pictures of Payton and I from over the past year. Words do not express how thankful and humbled we were and still are. Thank you, thank you for the all time and effort yall put into our sweet surprise!! We love you and consider it pure joy and an undeserving priviledge to serve you.The God We Praise is GOOD.

The God We Praise is faithful.

No comments:

Post a Comment