Wednesday, April 21, 2010

Meet......

me niece, Olivia Love Millington
June 30, 2009 we welcomed the most precious, perfect baby into our family.
And there is no doubt this little one is a Millington.......
Livi you have brought more joylaughter excitement
entertainment
pride
anticipation
and love to our little family than you can comprehend.
And I must point out the fact that you are taking after your aunt......
And I love you more than you'll ever know and I cant wait to watch you continue to grow into the little lady God desires you to be.....you're well on your way.

1 comment:

  1. I started reading this and just teared up. It was so sweet and I just can't believe how big my little girl has gotten. I was holding Olivia when I read it and once I was finished.... and crying....she looked up at me with a sweet little look in her face and just leaned over and bit me!!!! haha. She wanted to show me her spunky side too. :) (for the record I think she is breaking a tooth) haha

    ReplyDelete