Monday, March 29, 2010

One Smart 'SASSY' Cookie

Before I recap our night of dying Easter Eggs, I have to brag on this smart one. Im always so amazed at how much she is learning. Some times I think she should still be learning how to write her name......so big TOO fast!

This may not be appropriate for the blog, but it is hysterical........Kaley spent the whole drive home trying to teach me the alphabet in sign language; (a little challenging to learn while keeping hands on the wheel and eyes on the road) and it wasn't until we got the the letter "z" (I know, a little late) that I finally told her that it would be better to wait til we got home so I could really watch her and learn.
BUT she insist on teaching me "just one more thing".......

are you ready for this? ...........

"I need to go diarrhea."

I know you all are so jealous that I now know how to express that in sign language. But let me know if you're interested in ever learning how to sign that. Kaley or I will be happen to teach you.

1 comment: