Wednesday, February 17, 2010

I-Pod Recommendation


I'm lacking my attachment for the sim card to my camera, therefore I am unable to upload any new pictures which limits me in my posting. Until I make a run to Best Buy to purchase a new one this morning, I pray this song ministers to you like it has to me over the past couple of weeks. So refreshing to know that we have unlimited access to the throne of grace. His Spirit is unfailing, consistent, and sufficient. All we're required to do is ask for it (His Spirit) and be prepared to receive.

1 comment:

  1. Glad "Come Like You Promised" is blessing you so. :o) I've been playing it for months! You should go to iTunes and buy her entire album called, "Still I Rise." There's a song on the album called "Be My Vision" that will bless you as well. Seriously, check it out.

    Amber's a sweet girl with an amazing heart...

    Hugs.
    T

    ReplyDelete