Friday, February 19, 2010

All You Single Ladies........

meet Jeremiah.....aka Miah
I am by no means auctioning him off, because being his favorite older sister I have some pretty high expectations for the girl who captures his heart. And I like to think Im pretty tough to come by :).
Hes the most athletic........
Sweetest.......
Most laidback, easy going......almost too much
guy I know and I am so proud of him.
I am so thankful to have two brothers that have helped set such a high standard in my life.And after many torturous years of playing "student/teacher" ALWAYS being the student, playing "house" and tolerating the position of being my "child" as I drove you around in the go- cart dropping you off at "day care" then making you wait til I came back to get you, and years later praying away many girls that tried to enter into your life; Im so thankful you still love me and consider me your favorite sister......glad I dont have much competition :)

1 comment:

  1. I love love love this!!! It made me laugh!! :)

    ReplyDelete