Thursday, January 7, 2010

Mixed Emotions

over here in the Millington household......
I coincidentally put on my rain boots this morning that Miller and Tucker got for Christmas......with the precipitation in mind not the game. However, I am staying faithful to both parties......and to clarify I'm not sporting my Texas shirt in spite. Due to their color scheme and the pleasure of "hookin the horns," I decided I wanted to be fan. Having never have watched them play nor knowing anything about their talent, its a total coincidence they're play against Bama in the National Championship.

Therefore, I do not classify as one of "those" Auburn fans who recently decided to be a fan as of a month ago. And with my small lack of interest in football, its more of a fashion statement.....if that surprises anyone.

We've thrown in our predictions:

Bama: 24

Texas: 20

Half time snack: Bacon Cheese Potatoes Ingredients:
8 medium potatoes
1/2c finely chopped onion
1 cup mayonnaise
1/2 pound cooked bacon

Peal and cook potatoes until tender but firm
Drain and cube
Mix with onions, cheese, and mayonnaise
Transfer to 13x9 casserole dish
Sprinkle with cooked bacon
Cook at 350 for 30 minutes

ENJOY!

Roll Tide and Hook 'em Horn!

No comments:

Post a Comment