Thursday, December 10, 2009

Santa Visit

In case I haven't stressed enough how much I LOVE Christmas..........well, I DO and if I could spend everyday in this environment I would!
Kaley and I made our annual trip to visit Santa; and I'm not sure who had more fun, me or her, but as we were leaving I was already thinking through my next two weeks to figure out if we could fit in another trip. I think I was pretty close to being just as convinced as she was believing this Santa was real.
As we waiting for our turn in line, there was so much to see
and so much to do. And I had the opportunity to teach Kaley some of my mad shooting skills.....she caught on quickly and did so well
that she worked up an appetite for some $.59 popcorn. Not only was the trip and the picture with Santa FREE, but its usually the other things that suck you dry.......and from all the things we tend to do together, Ive never escape the trip spending under a dollar!
We took a quick look at the fish aquarium, and this seems to happen when you ask a stranger to take your picture........never really turns out exactly the way you want it. And this guy insisted on turning off my flash. Guess the fish were more attractive than we were.
Even though Kaley and I both enjoy letting our imaginations convince us that we were really at the North Pole, our trip really took place at the Bass Pro Shop in Leeds, AL.......so needless to say I was very impressed with the environment and our experience. And as you can tell, I highly recommend you experiencing it for yourself. If you're having trouble getting in the Christmas Spirit (which if you haven't by now, you may not) but this could help.
Merry Christmas from Kaley!
15 days til Christmas!

1 comment:

  1. Aw. She's so precious!!! Blessings to you!! Have a wonderful weekend!!

    ReplyDelete