Sunday, November 15, 2009

Meet......

Beca. Words are going to be hard to find to describe my relationship with this girl. Because half the time she leaves me speechless.......whether it the clothes she has on her back, the things that come out of her mouth, the stunts she pulls in public, or the way she serves the socks off of our friendship; to squander up the words for this post is going to be tough. But bottom line is I love her so much, and Ive never truly seen a girl look out for the interest of other people above herself as this girl does......shed take the clothes off of her back for anyone. She is a mess! A mess that is a true picture of God's sanctification and a complete picture of His faithfulness. I have had the privilege of watching God work in Beca's life over the past 2 years, and nothing has brought me more joy than having her as a team mate as we walk through the up and downs of the constant journey of being transformed into he image of Christ. We've cried many tears along the way, but more than that we've laughed til we couldn't stand....
She makes me laugh more than anyone I know......
She keeps me accountability more anyone I know......
She makes me want to crawl in a hole more than anyone I know......
and nothing brings me more joy than the friendship only God has orchestrated between the two of us.
I am so proud of her and I honored to have the privilege to "do life" with her. Ive never met anyone who wouldn't bend over backwards at any point of the day to make life easier for her friends. She has taught me so much and I cant wait to continue to watch the path God has planned out for her life. Shes determined, self-less, hard working, full of life, and sacrificial and God is going to take her places shes never dreamed of.
Love you, Beca!

2 comments: