Sunday, October 25, 2009

Sassy and Sweet

I absolutely LOVE this little girl. She is the sweetest but SASSIEST little thing Ive ever met, and it puzzles me to think about how all that personality is bottled up in that little body. I enjoy every second I get to spend with her, in which the Lord constantly reminds me how much I need her and how much she needs me. There is so much to be learned from the little ones, and I just cant seem to get enough; especially from this one.Kaley and I spent the afternoon and evening together on Saturday, and I cant express the joy her face, her laughter, her sass, her honesty, her innocence, her needs, her wants, etc. bring to my life. My mission is to meet Kaley's physical, spiritual, and emotional needs anyway I can. After purchasing 2 packs of animal bracelets to complete her collection, all cares/wants/needs were tossed to the side. Here's how excited she was......I asked her to show the camera her new additions and this is the "pose" I got? If you know us at all, you know we LOVE the Holidays and all the festivities it brings. SO, every year Kaley and I attempt to make our appearance at Boo at the Zoo. She loves it and because of that we both have a blast. So after letting out some more energy at the park........
We headed on down the road to the Zoo
I think we missed last year's, but two years ago we went and Kaley wore her costume like most of the kids do......it was a little too cold to be in tights this year or in any costume for that matter. It was FREEZING!
But we had some special company join us which made the trip that much more fun. My Auburn buds! The four of us were almost inseparable while we were at Auburn, and now that 3 of 4 are married and we live in 3 different cities its hard to get together. So glad Jess and Katie came up.
I think this talking pumpkin was her favorite. I think she would have stood here all night long and carried on a conversation with it if we would have let her.
Train ride.
Carousal.
Hayride.
And so much more. We had a blast and cant wait til next year!
I also cant wait to watch her blossom into the young lady God desires her to be. In her situational inconsistencies, my goal is to point her to Christ in everything I do and where ever life takes her. I pray that God continues to give me the stregnth and grace to be the pure vessel this little girl needs in her life.

Shes on track and we're gonna continue to live life by the leading of the Holy Spirit.

No comments:

Post a Comment