Tuesday, October 13, 2009

Pumpkin Patch

We put on our bootsand headed out for our third annual trip to Old Baker's Farm in Harpersville.
Kaley and I absolutely LOVE this place! I'm not quite sure what I love about it, but I literally start looking forward to this particular trip every year around the month of July and August. I took Kaley for the first time about three years ago, and have made it a point to visit each year since then. This year we had some extra company which made for a totally different experience.......Kaley and I usually travel by ourselves, but since we had some extra cargo
We played harder
Got a little dirtier.....
Crossed some boundaries
Hunted for a nice size pumpkin
Trucked through the mud
which resulted in spurs and mosquitos bits. Farm Tip: heals and mud don't mix too well . and then found the perfect one!
Had a blast and cant wait til next year.....craving these bad boys Wednesday night.
Stay Tuned!

No comments:

Post a Comment