Wednesday, October 14, 2009

Believe It or Not

I LOVE this weather! I may appear to be a little drab, but I love cloudy skies and rainy days. I know lots of people have been praying for the sun to hopefully poke its head out from these dark clouds, but Id have to say Ive thoroughly enjoyed this weather over the past WEEKS. Ive kept the blow dryer and straightener in the drawer, worn very little make-up, and have spent many relaxing days curled on the couch in my jams. This weather sets the mood for the Holidays for me. But without interfering with any intercession that's going for this weather to change, I'll do my best to limit my prayer time in asking this weather to stay. I know ALL of you are sick of it, but until it changes I pray you somehow find the joy to enjoy it as much as I do.

No comments:

Post a Comment