Saturday, September 19, 2009

Vacation Blues

Well, we've made it back to the 'Ham and it if it weren't for being forced back into the routine of weddings, showers, and the other dailies of life; Id probably still be suffering the "vacation blues." I don't know if there is such a thing; but we were definitely NOT ready to come home. If it werent for driving through a monsoon which didnt bring us to Birmingham til 5AM Saturday morning, I would have re-packed the car and head back down to the condo. I don't think any vacation is ever long enough, especially ones that consist of no schedule, no alarm clocks, no appointments, and very little responsibility. But FORTUNATELY we came home a day early to celebrate with Haley and Michael as they tied the night Saturday evening.
And at this stage of my life, especially during the Fall, no weekend is complete without a shower on Sunday evening. SO, after church on Sunday, some friends hosted a baby shower for a good friend of mine that I graduated with from High School and since the only picture I took at shower turned out dark this is all I have......my nifty gift wrapping.
And to top the weekend off, I got to spend some time with my 3month old niece!! Shes getting so big and so fun. AND still lookin like a Millington :)
Hope everyone had a great weekend. Glad to get back in the swing of things tomorrow......kinda :)

No comments:

Post a Comment