Sunday, September 13, 2009

New IDEA

I got a new little idea for the ole’ blog….its called 31 Thursday. May be a little cheesy? BUT the Lord is teaching me so much through this Proverbs 31 study that I’ve been doing over the past two week, and I want to share with everyone, if anyone, who reads this blog.

One of my deepest desires is to teach people everything I learn from Him. The Lord enriches my life everyday with the wisdom and understanding that He gives me, and I want those apart, or not, of my life to be as blessed by it as I am. Therefore, every Thursday I’m going to try to post at least 2 verses and what this book has taught me about each one. And let me remind you that this portion in Scripture does NOT exclude the single or the married. Everything this woman is is a result out of her reverence of God. She’s more than a good wife and a good mother.

Which I know, as women, we are either desiring that for the future or if you’re already in that stage of life you are desiring to be that right now, but her character reflects the character of Christ which is something I pray we’re striving for more than anything else in life.

The girls just left for a Publix run, so I thought since I was alone in the condo Id get a jump start on it. SO stay tuned, because the very first portion is sooooo good! Cant wait to share. I also have a new idea for Monday, BUT you’ll have to wait til tomorrow for that one.

Headed to Downtown Disney!
Hope everyones enjoyin their Sabbath.

No comments:

Post a Comment