Friday, September 25, 2009

Kickin' October into FULL Gear

I'm probably a couple days too early, but our favorite place to go in the month of October opens up this Saturday; so I'm justifying pushing Fall into full gear a little earlier this year. I LOVE FALL, and about this time I start packing the calendar full of Fall festivities. So tonight, I got antsy and got to planning our annual trip to the farm......
Halloween Parties (Melissa even had Ellie Kate participating in the womb).......and I'll give you $20 bucks if you can figure out what Brittaney came up with last year (as you see, she was slightly more creative with her costume than I was).....
annual trip to Boo at the Zoo.....
Pumpkins, Mums, and everything else.
But as for the weekend, this little Diva and I are taking ourselves to the State Fair.......
and if were not too busy chowin down on some cotton' candy, I'm gonna attempt to tackle this monster......still working on making a dent in this "excessive, sickening mess."
and then maybe do some decorating....pulled out the Fall decor tonight. I'm ready to GO!

Happy Fall to ALL.

No comments:

Post a Comment