Sunday, September 6, 2009

At Your Request

With my best attempt, here is the recipe for the dessert that was devoured at our Small Group last Saturday. Since I was "too busy" to look for a recipe before heading to the grocery store, I literally stood in front of the cookie dough section at Wal-Mart clueless as to what to grab and an "unknown" recipe for something Ive never made, much less heard of, popped into my bed. I didn't give it much thought, starting grabbing the dough and other ingredients that I thought would make it happen, and continued my rampage through the rest of the store.......So all that to say, I guess I either made this recipe up or mesh together a couple others into one, anyhow it apparently worked out for me but not real sure if I could pull it off a second round. But here's what I worked with.......

Sugar Cookie Dough
Chocolate Chip Cookie Dough
2 8oz Cream Cheese
1C Sugar
1/2c Brown Sugar
1TBS Vanilla

A pre-heated oven of 350 degrees
Press sugar cookie to bottom of 13x9 dish
Bake for a few minutes (not sure exact) ALMOST baked
Meanwhile mix together: cream cheese, brown sugar, sugar, and vanilla
Spread on top of cooked dough (it'll mix together with dough)
Crumble chocolate chip cookie dough on top

Bake until golden brown.

And gotta give a WAAAAAAAR Eagle Hey! So proud of those Auburn Tigers.
And since I was forced to watch the Bame game and cant deny that they played well too....Roll Tide. Or better yet, "Rooooow Tiiiiiide Roooooow." After watching Alabama's pre-game, I became aware that my pronunciation was a little off.....just playing. Roll Tide

No comments:

Post a Comment