Friday, August 14, 2009

Gone Country

Something about summer time turns me on to some good ole' country classics. Driving in the car with the windows down and good company on a hot summer day or night, makes you wanna crank up some Kenny or Sugarland, pat your leg, and then........fall in love :). And that's exactly what we did this afternoon....Before leaving the house this morning to run some errands, I spent a good 2 hours updating my country playlist on my IPod. Out of the 1200 songs I already had on the IPod, 6 of them were country. It was time for a good update for the good ole' pod.
And an Ebay update for all of you who are curious........ these items sold and are ready to be shipped out to the new owners today.
Grand total of $80.04. Not bad!
Happy Friday!

No comments:

Post a Comment