Wednesday, August 5, 2009

Let HIM Be

In my opinion, I don't think there is any greater lesson to learn than to be taught by God Himself that HE IS GOD. That's it! He is enough, and there is nothing to be added to Him and there certainly isn't anything to be taken away. He is all-knowing all by Himself, He is loving all by Himself, He is in control all by Himself, and what He speaks to me today........Hes makes the plans and His purpose for my life prevail all by Himself. He doesn't need my help, and He doesn't need my advice. His ways are better. In the midst of being a 24 yr old, I find it so hard understanding and actually putting into practice the fact that God does NOT need my help mapping out my life. Instead of trusting His promises that regardless of the plans I make, its His plans that prevail (Proverbs 19:21); and all He needs me to do is trust, obey, and stay in pure/true fellowship with Him. Seems pretty simple! But for a girl who loves to plan and prepare, its extremely difficult. Jesus tells us to seek Him first, not our plan, not our future spouse, not our purpose; but when we let hearts seek solely after Him, everything else in life will be given/added to us. And I run to the sovereign hands of peace and power, knowing that my steps are ordered and with my cooperation, He will orchestrate my day ALL MY HIMSELF.

1 comment:

  1. Amen! That is so true and definitely something I need to learn as well. If you get time can you stop on by my blog and read my latest post? I love you!!! Have a blessed day!

    ReplyDelete