Sunday, July 12, 2009

Happy Birthday, Kaley!

This little princess is 7yrs old today!
I love this little girl like she’s my own…..loving Kaley the way I do makes me wonder and sometimes worry what its going to be like and feel like when I have my own flesh and blood to nurture and love. Kaley and I nearly bonded the day she was born….for those of you reading that might be confused, Kaley is my cousin’s little girl. My Cousin’s girlfriend, at the time, gave birth to Kaley when she was 16 years old. Baby fever hit me at a young age, and the birth of Kaley was the beginning of something more than a just a tie-over or a temporary satisfaction. I started picking her up on the weekends when she was just baby. I would bring her over my house just to stare at her. I was in high school at the time, so it was hard to spend a lot of time with her. But every second I could get my hands on her, I would. I love bringing her to my house, changing her clothes, and getting her ready for our adventures. Kaley describes our time together as “fun days.” She knows the second I pick her up, I have a day full of fun planned for her.
9 monthes
1 year
2 years
3 years
4 years
Kaley, you have become one of the most.....
Sweetest
Beautiful
Jesus-loving
Funniest
Stylish
Sassiest
Spunkiest
Fun
Loving
little girls Ive ever met…..I know Im a little biased. God has such a special plan for your life, and I desire to remain available to see you reach the destiny God has in store for you.
When I was 4yrs old, I started laying hands on my baby dolls wishing they would come to life. I loved my baby dolls and took care of them as if one day they really would start breathing and begin crawling around my room. I never thought my prayer would be answered 12 years later. Thank you, Kaley, for teaching me love, patience, sacrafice, discipline, simplicity, faith, future parenting, etc.


I love you!

1 comment:

  1. Heather, I love you! So glad I found your blog. What a sweet post for little miss priss Kaley :)

    ReplyDelete