Monday, July 20, 2009

The Good Stuff.....

is getting in my car early on this JULY morning and seeing THIS temperature on my rear view mirror. It WAS accurate and a little something Ive selfishly been praying for....cooler weather! He definitely hears and answers the small things.
watching this little guy enjoy a little Disney with a few Apple Jacks
enjoying an Auburn tradition right here in Bham.........Momma Goldberg's in now in Homewood and on 280. Auburn just cant get away from us :)
and being with these girls who God uses to constantly remind me that its not about me! Loving me when I least deserve it, and loving them when I surely just dont want to......beautiful picture of God's grace....giving us exactly what we do not deserve especially when we deserve it the least.
Its the good stuff in life that we let lose in the midst of the hustle and bustle of our day to day schedules.

1 comment:

  1. Hi Heather! It's Ashley, Kim's friend. It was good to see you again (at Kim's wedding). Hopefully I will run into you in the Bham sometime. By the way, some of our good friends in our church small group (and Maghan is from Winfield) owns Momma G's on 280. Ask for Hal next time your in there and tell him you know me and Kimberly.

    ReplyDelete