Thursday, July 23, 2009

Food for Thought

Its a date night with my girls. We KNOW how to eat some good food, and we will go to two different places in one night to get exactly what we want. I have a bad habit of eating dinner at one place, but wanting dessert at a completely different location........5 cheese pizza at CPK
then off to the Embassy to Ruth Chris.....
for my favorite.....Warm Apple Crumb Tart. Highly recommended. Its delicious.
And since we're on the topic of food, thought Id suggest a new snack or new for me........
Not a fan of Bugles but YUM! they are SO good. I'm notorious for buying anything and everything that has a "new" label or an "exclusive" label on the front of the package no matter what it is, so here is my new culprit.....I love me some snacks.

No comments:

Post a Comment